What do you think about healthy food vs cheap food? When you want to consume healthy food, you do not need to buy the most expensive one, just choose the cheap food. But still remember that healthy food vs cheap food is recommend for you who have simple life style. Healthy foods are contain of vitamins, minerals and fiber which are needed by your body.
Be aware of your health, even you must consume cheap foods. Here we have comparation of healthy food vs cheap food.
- The first healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is nuts. They contain fiber, protein Dried beans are cheaper but they need to be soaked first. Canned beans are easier but you must be washed it to reduce salt levels.
- Second healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is banana. Banana contains vitamin B6, fiber, potassium and vitamin C. Banana fruit is obtained easily and can be used for topping on yogurt and cereal. If banana is cooked, put them in the refrigerator. Their skin will turn black but banana still in good condition.
- Third healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is peanut butter. A tablespoon of peanut butter contains about 95 calories, 4 grams of protein and eight grams of unsaturated fats which nourish liver. If possible, choose natural peanut butter because it does not contain added sugar or fat.
- Fourth healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is yogurt. Yogurt is non-fat or plain which is the best source for calcium and protein. Yogurt can replace sour cream or mayonnaise, when you want to reduce fat in your recipe. To keep yogurt, buy a large packaging yogurt. Buy plain yogurt and add their own tastes like hot chocolate powder or a mixture of granola / cereal or canned fruit which is juiced.
- The fifth healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is whole grain pasta. It contains more fiber, protein and vitamins than regular pasta.
- Sixth healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is peas frozen. Frozen vegetables are a good alternative to fresh vegetables. Frozen peas contain protein, fiber and vitamin A.
- Seventh healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is almond. Almond contains antioxidants vitamin A and unsaturated fats and liver To keep almond, buy raw almonds in large quantities.
- Next healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is eggs. Eggs have rich protein Egg less costly and provide a source of high protein. Eggs are very easy to use for anything.
- After that healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is canned tuna. It packed with protein, omega 3, selenium and vitamin B complex. Choose tuna packed in water, not in However pregnant women, nursing women and children must limit their consumption of canned tuna. It is recommended to consume tuna no more than 6 ounces per week.
- Last healthy food vs cheap food which recomended is This is because basil is one of the healthy foods which contain antioxidants, calcium, potassium and vitamins. Meanwhile your body needs such as vitamins A, C and K. The basil is excellent for maintaining and improving the digestive system in your body.